WICHITA STATE (8-8, 0-3) at #23/RV FLORIDA ATLANTIC (13-4, 3-1) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seagull View Post
    Did FAU look to score with under 30 seconds in the game? Possibly why Mills was upset.
    Once the shot clock was off they didn't try to score.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Ballard, Rogers, and Cotes had good moments. FAU made some smart adjustments for a Huge turn around.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

No clue. May seemed a bit perplexed but went back about his business.

I saw nothing from May or FAU that would have warranted that behavior.
        Well, FAU put the hammer down to finish out the game and hurt Mills players pride and that’s not right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

is the game in Wichita?
          It is. Two teams that can't/don't play defense.

Should be fun...
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• 50 % on throws for Shocks
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Penny blew 15 point lead at half to lose to USF. I can laugh a little at least tonight. Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
                Penny blew 15 point lead at half to lose to USF. I can laugh a little at least tonight. Cheers
                Memphis 6 for 28 from 3.
                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
                  Penny blew 15 point lead at half to lose to USF. I can laugh a little at least tonight. Cheers
                  Yea I laughed .. Then cried that USF (who we play on the road Sunday) just beat a team on the road that beat us by 26 at home

Comment

• Coach said we’re not going to do the skill things and not going to make the free throws? Is that what he really said??? My ears couldn’t have heard him say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                      Did FAU look to score with under 30 seconds in the game? Possibly why Mills was upset.
                      They didn’t try to score, but when FAU got across the timeline with less than 30 seconds, we double teamed them and tried to get the steal. WTF??? Let em dribble out the clock. We looked like fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yea I laughed .. Then cried that USF (who we play on the road Sunday) just beat a team on the road that beat us by 26 at home
                        I've been questioning my choice to come down to Florida for the game on Sunday and tonight's results don't alleviate that concern.

At least the weather is nicer
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I would love to see an actual out of bounds play this year. Just once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                            Coach said we’re not going to do the skill things and not going to make the free throws? Is that what he really said??? My ears couldn’t have heard him say that.
                            yup

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                              Coach said we’re not going to do the skill things and not going to make the free throws? Is that what he really said??? My ears couldn’t have heard him say that.
                              Please tell me you made this up.

What does he expect us to do to actually win games? Wait for an opponents worst showing of the year and hope we're a little bit better than them that night? Or is he just looking forward to that UTSA game?
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                I would love to see an actual out of bounds play this year. Just once.
                                This. I would also like to see someone take an offensive charge and would like to see us throw in some kind of full-half court press.

Comment

Working...
                                X